Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) Microwave Power Modules (MPMs) comprises a family of four MPMs
- Provides up to 1,500 W in Continuous Wave (CW) or pulsed varieties
- RAM- or ECS air-cooled transmitters are conduction cooled and designed for extremely rugged environments while providing high reliability and EMI compliance to MIL-STD-461E
- Available in four varieties, the LRU-style MPMs are modularly designed to meet off-the-shelf and custom requirements: High-band transmitter, 6-18 GHz with 1,500 W at 5 percent duty cycle; high-band CW transmitter, 6-18 GHz with 100 W CW pulse; dual high-band transmitter, 6.5-18 GHz, 200 W per channel CW or pulse; and single low-band transmitter, 2-7 GHz, 200 W CW or pulse.
- Utilize highly efficient, mini-helix Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) technology with a low-noise, solid-state driver amplifier
- Extremely compact
- Flexible packages for easy customization