RVG-SA1 Analog Video Switch
The Curtiss-Wright RVG-SA1 SWaP-C-optimized analog video switch implements analog crossbar functionality such that any of the 12 analog video inputs can be routed to any of the 12 outputs. The RVG-SA1 implements a digital crossbar to allow routing of 8 digital inputs to any of 8 digital outputs to support HSYNC and VSYNC connectivity for four PC-style analog video channels. In addition the RVG-SA1 supports four separate EDID interfaces, providing the ability to emulate displays.
- Non-blocking, analog video cross point switch, 12 x 12
- Up to 4 x RGBHV external video ports
- 4x EDID ports to support computer inputs
- Max resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70?C
- DO-160 qualified