DuraCOR 312 Mini Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraCOR 312 ultra-small form factor (USFF) modular mission computer is built around the NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 (TX1) ‚Äúsupercomputer-on-a module‚Ä? integrated in a miniature rugged chassis. Delivering NVIDIA CUDA GPGPU signal processing and quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 embedded computing for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned and unmanned vehicle and sensor platforms, the unit combines a massively parallel, many-core architecture boasting one of the highest computing FLOPS-per-watt architectures on the market.
- SWaP-optimized size: 1.4 x 5.2 x 5.4?? (3.6 x 13.2 x 13.6 cm)
- SWaP-optimized weight 1.5 lb (< 0.68 kgs)
- Rugged IP67 chassis with micro-mini MIL-performance circular connectors
- NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 supercomputer module with quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 and 256 CUDA core Maxwell GPU
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three slots for add-on Mini-PCIe I/O cards (to support avionics and vetronics I/O scalability)
- Rugged Flash SSD storage: eMMC + M.2 / mSATA / microSD card / removable 2.5?? SATA