CHAMP-XD2M 6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP
The 6U OpenVPX CHAMP-XD2M rugged Intel Xeon D module is designed for use in high memory capacity, compute-intensive Industrial, Aerospace and Defense applications, enabling developers of High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems to take full advantage of the unmatched performance of today’s leading-edge Xeon processor D architecture.
- 6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D 16-core processor (870 GFLOPS @ 1.7 GHz) DSP card
- 128 GB DDR4 @ 2133 MT/s (34 GBps over 2 ECC channels)
- Four ports of 40G/10G Ethernet or DDR/QDR/FDR10 InfiniBand on OpenVPX data plane
- Native dual KX 1 GigE or KR 10 GigE ports on OpenVPX control plane
- XMC PCIe up to Gen3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- Air and conduction-cooled versions