VPX3-719 3U VPX Graphics/Video Processor
The VPX3-719 3U VPX graphics and video capture processor card is based on AMD's Radeon E8860 GPU. It features up to six independent and simultaneous graphics outputs, 2 GB of dedicated video memory, and video compression encoder and decoder. This single-slot module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS solution for DO-275 and DO-178 safety certified applications.
- AMD Radeon E8860 GPU with 2GB video memory and H.264 codec for video encode/decode
- Up to six independent display outputs
- Customizable video inputs and outputs (HD-SDI or analog)
- OS support for Linux, Wind River VxWorks, GHS INTEGRITY, LynxOS and Microsoft Windows
- Hardware and software certifiable with DO-254 and DO-178C certification artifact kits available