K706 Rugged Miniature Digital Transceiver
FMC-1000 plug-in module providing two antenna inputs and four independent channels of DDC, two channels of DUC, and one spectrum analyzer embedded in a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA. It supports monitoring and/or recording of wide- or narrow-band spectra or channelized IF band data. The transceiver supports contiguous recording at 160 MByte/s until running out of disk space. Each DDC has its own programmable tuner, programmable lowpass filtering, gain control, and decimation settings, supporting output bandwidth up-to 100 MHz. Perfect for Surveillance, Arbitrary Waveform Generator/Player, and Digital Receiver. Download datasheets & pricing now!
- Two 14-bit, 1 GHz ADCs; analog bandwidth 1 GHz (AC Coupled) Two 16-bit, 1 GHz DACs; analog bandwidth 1 GHz (AC Coupled)
- Xilinx Kintex-7 K410T2 FPGA Intel Atom Quad Core, 8 GB RAM, 1GbE Sustained logging rate up-to 300 MByte/s
- Embedded power meter Optional GPS 10 MHz ref clock/PPS
- Digital Down-Converter (DDC) Four independent 16-bit DDC channels
- Digital Up-Converter (DUC) Two independent 16-bit DUC channels
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer FFT length: 32,768; 50% overlapped Real-time bandwidth: 100 MHz