ePC-K7 -- Windows/Linux Embedded Computer with Kintex7 FPGA, Dual FMC IO Sites, Integrated Timing Support. The ePC-K7 is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the ePC-K7 reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with dual FMC IO modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Programmable Kintex 7 325/410 and Spartan 6 FPGAs
- Small form factor: 5?? H x 8?? W x 11?? D
- Conduction cooled design: Fins or cold-plate
- Stand-alone operation: Able to operate headless, booting from SSD
- Windows, Linux OS support
- Dual VITA 57 FMC IO module sites. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- IO sites (VITA 42.3) deliver >3000MB/s to CPU memory**
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes GPS, IEEE1588 or IRIG -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative and third-party FMC modules for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB3.0 x6, Gb Ehernet x2, SATA x4, DisplayPort, Touch Screen --Up to 4 SSD or HDD (2.5 in) AC or DC operation