ePC-Duo Windows/Linux Embedded Computer with Dual XMC IO Sites and Integrated Timing Support. Perfect for Distributed Data Acquisition, uniquely customizable with it's dual XMC sites. Remote or local operation, rugged SSD boot drive.
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with dual XMC I/O modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Small form factor: 3.3?? H x 7.7?? W x 9.8?? D Stand-alone operation: able to operate diskless and headless
- Windows, Linux and RTOS support Dual PCI Express XMC IO module sites. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- PCI Express IO sites (VITA 42.3) deliver >3400MB/s to CPU memory**
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes optional GPS, IEEE-1588 or IRIG -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative X3, X5, and X6 I/O module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB3, 10 Gb Ethernet, SATA3 x4, DisplayPort, HD audio
- System expansion supported with dual 10 GbE ethernet links
- Up to 4 SSD (2.5 in)
- IEEE 1588 network timing, GPS option.
- FPGA for custom I/O and interfaces AC or DC operation** Data rate dependent on the COM Express module capabilities