An XMC module with two, 5.1 GSPS, 16-bit DAC's, PLL, 8 GB DDR4 and Xilinx UltraScale FPGA. A Xilinx Kintex UltraScale XCVU060/085 FPGA lies at the heart of the product, supported by with 8 GB DDR4 and 4 MB of QDRAM memory, providing a very high performance DSP core for demanding applications such RADAR and wireless IF generation.
- Two 16-bit, > 5.1 GSPS DAC channels: Single ended AC coupled outputs with programmable DC bias Differential DC model option >2 GHz analog bandwidth (1X) Digital inverse sinc filter Enhanced 2nd and 3rd Nyquist modes “Frequency doubling?? 2X mode Interpolation filters: 1X(bypassed)-64x 48 bit NCO and 31 32bit fast hop NCOs
- Up to 7800 MB/s streaming via PCIe or Aurora Internal or external clocking Internal 0.3 to 4.8 GHz PLL each DAC Internal or external triggering Fixed latency, multi-board synchronization
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA XCKU060/085:
- 4 GB DDR4 DRAM in 2 banks each with 64 bit interface Up to 38.4GB/s total bandwidth (based on 100% data buss efficiency)
- 4 MB QDR SRAM in 1 bank with 32 bit interface 12x faster than DDR for random access applications (like FFTs)
- Applictions: High Speed Arbitrary Waveform Generation Wireless MIMO transmitter
- RADAR Waveforms Electronic surveilance and communications