A Rugged Windows/Linux Embedded Computer with XMC IO Site and 1 GbE Link Small, XMC form factor: 5.9 x 3 inches
- A Rugged Windows/Linux Embedded Computer with XMC IO Site and 1 GbE Link Small, XMC form factor:5.9 x 3 inches
- PC functionality to provide autonomous operation of a huge assortment of FPGA-accelerated, analog I/O-equipped XMC modules
- , supporting high-speed analog, digital and communications applications.
- Multiple SBC-nano may be interconnected via a WAN to address wide-channel count applications requiring system-wide, multi-module clock and triggering or communications functionality.
- The FPGA on Innovative's XMC products are user-reprogrammable using the FrameWork Logic.
- Boots OS from embedded 16 GB eMMC drive in a compact, rugged 150x75mm footprint that is ready for deeply embedded operation in a rugged environment.