VME-1909 VME Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC
The VME-1909 from Curtiss-Wright is designed to be a low cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer. Pin-compatible with many previous gen of Curtiss-Wright SBCs, the VME-1909 offers increased computing performance with today’s latest software advances. The VME-1909 supports Intel’s 5th Gen Core i7 Processor. Utilizing this advanced Quad-Core CPU and Curtiss-Wright’s proven ruggedization technology, the VME-1909 is a perfect replacement for older SBCs, breathing new life and increased performance into systems required to be around for years to come.
- VME Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC
- Up to 32 GB DDR3L at 1600 MT/s supporting 25.6 GB/s
- Up to 128 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions