VPX6-195 6U VPX Freescale T2080 SBC
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-195 6U OpenVPX Power Architecture T2080 Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the Freescale's quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VPX6-195 provides two independent processor cores on a single printed wiring board (PWB) with a wide range of standard I/O and each with a XMC mezzanine site to provide twice the processing power. The VPX6-195 is supported by a wealth of software including Curtiss-Wright's U-Boot, VxWorks and WindRiver Linux Board Support Package (BSP) and Driver Suite.
- 6U VPX Two (2) Freescale T2080 Quad-core 64-bit Power Architecture with Altivec @ 1.5GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM per processing node
- Full complement of I/O per processing node - Ethernet, serial (RS-232 and RS- 422), USB 2.0, 10G Ethernet TTL and differential discretes
- VxWorks 7.x BSP and Linux BSPs
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conduction cooled