VPX6-1959 6U VPX Intel Core i7 SBC
The VPX6-1959 from Curtiss-Wright is a rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer that combines Intel’s powerful Core i7 processor with the power and flexibility of the VPX platform’s high speed fabric interconnects. The VPX6-1959 supports Intel’s 5th Gen Core i7 processor. Utilizing this advanced Quad-Core CPU and Curtiss-Wright’s proven ruggedization technology, the VPX6-1959 excels in harsh environments, making it ideal for architecting high performance computing and processing systems utilizing DSP, GPGPU and FPGA modules, and/or multiple SBC processors.
- 6U VPX Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC
- Up to 32 GB DDR3L at 1600 MT/s supporting 25.6 GB/s
- Up to 128 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded and LynxOS