VPX3-1259 3U VPX Intel Broadwell SBC
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright is a high performance Single Board Computer featuring the 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Broadwell processor. Pin-compatible with previous gen of Intel SBCs, the VPX3-1259 offers the highest performance Intel processing in the smallest 3U form factor. The Intel Core i7 processor offers Quad-Core (8-thread) performance with Turbo mode support. The VPX3-1259 provides up to 25.6 GB/s memory throughput, maximizing the capabilities of the processor. The processor also features AVX and AVX2 SIMD extensions, accelerating math-intensive algorithms.
- 3U VPX Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L at 1600 MT/s supporting 25.6 GB/s
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports XMC expansion mezzanine
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded