The SBC4661 is ideal for vision applications, unmanned vehicles, and the moving or processing vast amounts of data. The SBC4661 is a 1 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A9 with quad USB3.0, dual GigE Ethernet and a NEON GPU. The on-board Kintex-7 has its own DDR3 memory, 12 differential, 10-bit analog ports and over 200 digital I/O lines. The Vision Development Kit supports MIPI, NTSC, USB3Vision and GigEVision® cameras. The industrial I/O includes real-time clock, watchdog timer, audio, LVDS/TFT flat panel, touchscreen, HDMI, PWM, a SATA I and II, two SD/MMC, USB, I2C, and/or SPI.
- Smartly partitioned power dual processor single board computer
- Powerful enough for unmanned vehicles with vision
- Users can program Kintex-7 FPGA with custom IP or cores
- Yocto Linux Board support package for developers
- Integrated Vision package brings OpenCV and GStreamer to programmers out of the box
- Extended temperature operation