Rugged OpenVPX Ensemble LDS3506 processing module that seamlessly integrates Intel’s Xeon D-series processor (formerly codenamed “Broadwell DE”) with Xilinx’s powerful Ultrascale FPGA in a SWaP-constrained 3U package. This dense union of best available commercial-item general processing and FPGA resources produces a highly versatile, affordable and interoperable building block for embedded, high-performance compute applications with additional low-latency, refresh and mission capabilities.
- 3U OpenVPX compliant VITA 65/46/48 (VPX-REDI) module
- 8-core Broadwell DE Intel Xeon D family server-class processor
- Xilinx UltraScale FPGA with dual x4 PCIe data plane and Ethernet control plane
- 256 GFLOPS peak processing power in a single slot
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for sensor I/O or inter-processor communication
- x8 PCIe expansion plane for additional I/O or offload
- Mercury MultiCore Plus software infrastructure support