Interpeak's Hardware Crypto Acceleration Architecture (HCAA) supports various silicon implementations, as acceleration implementations vary across silicon vendors.
- Optimized performance for Interpeak security products
- Crypto hardware support requires only days with the use of Crypto Support Package (CSP)
- Supports various vendors via a CSP model (including Freescale, Intel, SafeNET and Cavium)
- Includes an automatic software fallback when the hardware crypto functions are not available
- Can simultaneously support multiple Hardware Acceleration Engines
- Two types of crypto acceleration available: complete offloading and crypto algorithm acceleration