The ePC-Duo is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance XMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the ePC-Duo reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with dual XMC I/O modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Small form factor: 3.3?? H x 7.7?? W x 9.8?? D
- Stand-alone operation: able to operate diskless and headless
- Windows, Linux and RTOS support
- Dual PCI Express XMC IO module sites. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- USB3, 10 Gb Ethernet, SATA3 x4, DisplayPort, HD audio
- System expansion supported with dual 10 GbE ethernet links
- Up to 4 SSD (2.5 in)
- IEEE 1588 network timing, GPS option.
- FPGA for custom I/O and interfaces
- AC or DC operation