Blighter e-scan radar
The new features to Blighter's electronic scanning (e-scan) array radar will enable its radar to protect complex coastlines from intruders such as smugglers, pirates, illegals and terrorists using jet skis, kayaks and rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) at ranges of up to 10km away. The Blighter radar is now able to detect and locate these small and slow moving targets day and night and in almost all weather conditions, in rough seas, heavy rain or dense fog.
- Low power (transmits only 4 Watts of power and consumes 100 W)
- Zero maintenance PESA radar
- Doppler signal processing
- Compact size (about the size of a large brief case)
- Includes a new sea wave clutter filter