Family of 3D Image Sensor chips for implementation of touchless gesture recognition. Developed in cooperation with pmd technologies GmbH, the new chips are the first to combine a 3D image sensing pixel array with the digital conversion and control functionality needed to design very compact and accurate monocular systems for gesture recognition applications in computers and consumer electronics devices.
- Integrated pixel array, mixed signal and control circuitry
- Basis of smallest 3D camera reference design
- Available in 2 different pixel densities
- Excellent dynamic ranging for sensing in varied light conditions
- Dynamically configurable for changing conditions
- Image sensing uses Time-of-Flight principle