XMC1000 Microcontroller Family
A completely new product family that delivers 32-bit performance at an 8-bit price point, featuring ease-of-use, large embedded flash memory, and scalability across three different product series. The XMC1000 family combines the ARM Cortex-M0 with a rich peripheral set and first-in-industry production on 300 mm wafers using Infineonís industrial grade 65nm embedded flash process technology. At high volumes, this reduces unit costs to a range between Euro 0.25 and Euro 1.25.
- ARM Cortex-MO operating in industrial temperature range
- 8kb - 200 kb embedded flash
- Mixed signal and application-optimized peripheral set
- FPGA-like flexibility supported with object-based development platform
- 32-bit performance at 8-bit price point is best in class
- Scalable across three device families and related high-end MCUs