CyaSSL Embedded SSL Library
CyaSSL is a C-language-based SSL/TLS library targeted for embedded environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability. CyaSSL supports TLS 1.2, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, and offers several progressive ciphers.
- Supports SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and DTLS all with both client and server. Minimum size of 30-100 kB depending on build options and operating environment. Runtime memory usage between 3-36 kB.
- Hashing Functions: (MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD-160), Block and Stream Ciphers: (AES, DES, 3DES, ARC4, RABBIT, HC-128), Public Key Options: (RSA, DSS, DH, EDH, NTRU), Password-based key derivation (HMAC, PBKDF2, PKCS#5)
- Supports PEM and DER certificates, x509 signed certificate generation, Intel AES-NI, client authentication, SSL sniffer (SSL inspection), IPv4 and IPv6, C standard lib abstraction layer, OS abstraction layer, custom I/O abstraction layer and much more.
- Embedded Software Store products
- Embedded Software Store on Facebook
- Embedded Software Store Twitter updates
- Restart Search