Blighter N5S antennas
New N5S antennas enhance the Blighter B400 series radarís effectiveness in border, area and perimeter security applications
- Reach of the market leading Blighter? B400 series electronic-scanning ground surveillance radar system has been extended to 15 km
- N5S antennas enhance the radar?s effectiveness in border, area and perimeter security applications
- Unique modular approach dramatically drives down through-life costs for ground radar systems
- N5S field interchangeable antennas concentrate the elevation beamwidth of the B400 series radar down to 5° allowing new and existing users of the radar to detect - out to 15 km - both walking humans in very flat terrain and small boats over water.
- Blighter's modular design allows customers to hold a common set of radar units and antennas which allow them the flexibility to configure the radar to 5 km or 10 km or 15 km with one set of equipment according to their surveillance application