The ADM-XRC-7V1 is a high performance reconfigurable XMC based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 range of Platform FPGAs. Features include PCI Express Gen2 interface, external memory, high density I/O, system monitoring and flash boot facilities. Placing the PCI Express bridge in bypass allows the creation of a Gen 2 x8 PCI Express endpoint design directly into the target FPGA (x8 for -2/-3 devices only x4 for -1 devices). The optional fitting of the Pn4 connector provides an additional 64 General Purpose IO (GPIO) links to the carrier card.
- Features Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA
- High-performance reconfigurable XMC
- PCI Express Gen2 interface
- 1 GByte in 4 independent banks (256 MBytes/bank) of DDR3 SDRAM @ DDR-1600. . Alternatively, 4 Gbit devices can be fitted giving 4 GByte on board in 4 banks of 1GByte
- Configuration Flash providing an initialisation design for automatic loading into the target FPGA.
- The ADM-XRC Gen3 SDK provides the example C and HDL source code, giving software engineers and FPGA designers a head start in creating applications.
- Drivers for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VxWorks
- Compliant to VITA Standard 42.0 and 42.3
- External memory
- High density I/O
- System monitoring and flash boot facilities