The X6-250M integrates digitizing with signal processing on a PMC/XMC IO module. The module has a powerful Xilinx Virtex 6 FPGA signal processing core, and high performance PCI Express/PCI host interface. Applications include software-defined radio, RADAR receivers, and multi-channel data recorders
- Eight simultaneously sampling A/D channels that sample at rates up to 250 MSPS (14-bit)
- The A/D have matched input delays and response
- A/D are supported by a programmable sample clock PLL and triggering that support multi-card synchronization for large scale systems.
- A Xilinx Virtex6 SX315T (LX240T and SX475T options) with 4 banks of 1GB DRAM provide a very high performance DSP core with over 2000 MACs (SX315T)
- Has both XMC and PCI interfaces, supporting PCI Express or older PCI systems
- The PCI Express interface provides up to 3 GB/s sustained transfers rates through a x8 PCIe Gen2 interface.
- System expansion is supported using secondary PCI Express or Aurora port used as a private data channel or second system bus.
- The X6-250M power consumption is 23W for typical operation
- The FPGA logic can be fully customized using VHDL and Matlab and the Frame Work Logic toolset