The TalonTM RTS 2716 is a complete turnkey recording system capable of recording and playing multiple serial FPDP data streams. It is ideal for capturing any type of streaming sources including live transfers from sensors or data from other computers and is fully compatible with the VITA 17.1 specificiation.
- Aggregate recording rates up to 2 GB/sec.
- Complete serial FPDP record and playback system
- Up to eight I/O channels in a single 4U or 5U 19 inch industrial rack-mount PC server chassis
- Supports Flow Control, CRC, and Copy/Loop Mode as a receiver and transmitter
- Supports 1.0625, 2.125 and 2.5 GBaud link rates
- Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber interfaces available
- Real-time sustained recording rates of up to 2 GB/sec in 8-channel configuration
- Up to 20 terabytes of storage to NTFS RAID disk array
- RAID levels of 0 ,1, 5 , 6, 10 and 50
- SystemFlow® GUI virtual instrumentation panel for fast, intuitive operation
- C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
- File headers include time stamping and recording parameters