The ADPe-XRC-6TL is a high performance reconfigurable PCI Express® card based on the Xilinx® Virtex-6 LXT and SXT ranges of Platform FPGAs.
- Features include PCI Express® Gen2 interface, external memory, High Pin Count (HPC) VITA 57 FMC I/O, temperature monitoring, battery backed encryption and flash boot facilities.
- ?A comprehensive cross platform API with support for Microsoft Windows™, Linux and VxWorks™ provides access to the full functionality of these hardware features.
- VITA57 FMC Carrier
- Virtex-6 FPGA
- PCIe Form Factor
- Reconfigurable Processing
- Flexible Interconnect
- A comprehensive cross platform API with support for Microsoft Windows™, Linux and VxWorks™
- PCI Express® Gen2 x4
- 2 independent banks of DDR3 SDRAM @ 800MT/s (3.2GB/s)
- Industrial temp grade available
- Virtex-6: LX130T, LX195T, LX240T, LX365T, SX315T, SX475T
- PCIe Bridge device for plug-n-play development