N934xC handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA)
Agilent Technologies Inc.adding new features and options to its recently launched N934xC handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) family. The introduction also includes HSA PC software enhancements.
- Autotune for automatically finding, tuning and zooming in on the desired signal.
- Marker enhancements that provide marker zoom-in/out and marker logging with GPS information.
- Graphical user interface that displays channel power in an easy-to-read meter format.
- Data export to Google Earth and MapInfo to easily plot signal strength.
- MIL PRF 28800F Class 2-compliance.
- No fans or vents to prevent the ingress of elements.
- One-button measurements and a clear view screen and backlit keys for use in any lighting condition.
- Weight of just 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs), including its maximum four-hour field-replaceable battery.
- Security erase option that protects confidential data with a low-level, non-recoverable reformat of the entire memory chip.
- Task Planner, an Agilent-exclusive option, which compiles multiple measurement setups into a single task plan, reducing field test setup by 95 percent and automating data capture f
- Best-in-class accuracy, reliability and performance of RF benchtop spectrum analyzers.