The Ensemble™ 2000 Series HCD2100 Octal-Core P4080 AMC Module combines multicore processing power and flexible I/O for AdvancedTCA® (ATCA) and MicroTCA® platforms.
- Eight-core P4080 processor, with separate 32-KB I-cache/D-cache and a unified 128-KB L2 cache for each core
- Shared MB L3 cache, security acceleration engine, dual Frame Managers that act like an NPU, 16 high-speed SerDes for serial RapidIO/PCIe/10GE, and other peripherals
- Supports 4, 8, or 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, 256 MB of NAND flash, and 32 MB of NOR flash as part of the Device Compute Block
- Switch-fabric communications via the AMC connector can use either serial RapidIO® or PCI Express®
- Two control-plane Ethernet connections: one to the AMC connector and one MUX’d between the front panel and the AMC connector
- Front-panel connections are 10/100/1000Base-T