Vicor announces new MIL-COTS PRM regulator
Vicor has released its new PRM regulator (MPRM48NF480M500A00), which provides power density gains over the previous generation.
The new MIL-COTS PRM regulator is based on Vicor’s VI Chip platform, and delivers 500 W output power in the same package size as Vicor’s earlier generation 120 W MIL-COTS PRM. The new PRM regulator is available in through-hole and surface mount options.
- Product size is 32.5 mm x 22 mm x 6.73 mm
- Power density up to 106 W/cm3
- 97.7% typical efficiency at full load
- Operating input range of 38 to 55 Vin
- Regulated 20 to 55V output range
- Available in surface mount and through-hole assembly options
Designed for use with:
- Vicor’s MIL-COTS BCM
- Vicor’s portfolio of military-grade power conversion products
- High voltage 270 VDC aircraft systems
- High-density power supplies
For more information, visit www.vicorpower.com.