DISA taps 20 companies for ENCORE III IT solutions program
WASHINGTON. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) officials selected 20 companies under the ENCORE III information technology (IT) solutions program. The indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract has a ceiling value of $17.5 billion where companies will compete for task orders to provide a full range of IT solutions and services.
DISA officials say, the long-awaited follow-on vehicle to ENCORE II provides services ranging from engineering development to full sustainment, while the ENCORE III Small Business Set-aside award is still planned for early summer.
“All contractors have either Capability Maturity Model Integration Level 3 (CMMI L3 ) and/or International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certifications for building, managing, and maintaining proven processes for success,” says Charlie Boone, ENCORE III program manager. “All program and project managers are either Program Management Professional (PgMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certified; ensuring advanced industry experience in managing programs and projects.”
The ENCORE III program will provide teams of contractors with significant breadth and depth of IT services experience and capability in 19 performance areas.
The 19 performance areas (PA) included in the ENCORE III performance work statement are:
- PA 1 - Enterprise IT Policy and Planning.
- PA 2 - Integrated Solutions Management.
- PA 3 - Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking.
- PA 4 - Business Process Reengineering.
- PA 5 - Requirements Analysis.
- PA 6 - Market Research and Prototyping.
- PA 7 - Information and Knowledge Management.
- PA 8 - Custom Application Development.
- PA 9 - Product Integration.
- PA 10 - Test and Evaluation.
- PA 11 - Asset Management.
- PA 12 – Network Support.
- PA 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization.
- PA 14 – Information Communications Technology.
- PA 15 - Computer-Telephony Integration.
- PA 16 - Web Services.
- PA 17 - Operations Support.
- PA 18 – IT Support Services.
- PA 19 – Cloud Professional Services.
The 20 Full and Open Large Business Suite contractors include 22nd Century Technologies, Inc 3DYY9; AASKI Technology, Inc 1WYP9; Ace Info Solutions, Inc 1V1B8; ActioNet, Inc 1E7A5; AECOM XNet, LLC 7KPS3; Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc 17038; CACI Inc Federal 1QU78; CSRA LLC 52939; ECS Federal, Inc 1T1E5; General Dynamics One Source, LLC 474R7; IAP C4ISR, LLC 7CS44; IndraSoft, Inc 3MLA4; Leidos Innovations Corporation 7MWB4; ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. 5N741; NES Associates, LLC 4LJT8; NetCentrics Corporation 1PYB3; Next Tier Concepts, Inc. 1WTR0; Phacil, Inc 1VSM1; Qbase LLC 4HH91; and Solers, Inc 1JVC3.