Chassis Plans Unveils CPPM-8U23 8U 23" 1920x1200 WUXGA Rackmount Monitor
San Diego, Calif. - August 29, 2007 - Chassis Plans, The Original Industrial Computer Source®, releases the CPPM-8U23 Series, high-performance 1920x1200 pixel resolution, WUXGA, Mount-On-Rack™ and panel mount LCD monitor. The CPPM-8U23 is optionally available with capacitive or resistive touch screens and bonded overlay filters.
Key features of the CPPM-8U23 include:
* 23" diagonal active matrix WUXGA TFT LCD, large viewing area display
* 1920 X 1200 @ 60 Hz native resolution display
* Video Input Connections: aRGB, DVI-D, NTSC, Pal S-Video and Composite Video with optional HD/SD-SDI.
* On screen display (OSD) monitor controls
* Picture-in-picture with OSD control of the source
* Power management; EPS Energy Star, VESA DPMS
* MTBF: 30,000 - 50,000 hours
About Chassis Plans
Source: Chassis Plans