PCI-SYSTEMS Inc. a leading supplier of rugged systems, today announced an updated, new 3U 500W 800.107 power supply with 10 to 40V input range
|example how to connect the PS with a front-end HoldUp board|
|Presentation about the features 800.107 3U 500W PS|
January 23, 2018
Sunnyvale, CA -- PCI-SYSTEMS Inc. a leading supplier of rugged systems, today announced an updated, new 3U 500W 800.107 power supply with 10 to 40V input range
This top of the line intelligent power supply with integrated 5ppm voltage reference and multiple high end features is the state of the art in VITA62 power supply designs.
Here is a list of the Key Features:
• 10V – 36V wide Continuous Input Voltage
• 2300V Isolation Between Input /Output
• Active Input EMI Filtering
• Transient look ahead/cut-off technology
• 6 Voltage output Rails
• Isolated 3.3V aux standby feature
• 500W Maximum Power
• 93% Typical Efficiency
• -40°C to 85°C Rail Operating Temperature
• VITA 62 3U Form Factor
• VITA 46.11 ready
• Patent pending FourRail thermal interface
• [SMART.PSU] Technology
Perfect synergy with HoldUp front end 800.408 superCap board
This 3U power supply works with 10VDC to 36 VDC (28VDC nominal) input voltage and isolates the input voltage ground from the output voltage ground. The power supply is conduction cooled, uses polyphase technology on all voltage rails and can provide up to 500 watts. It is suitable for use in mission critical rugged applications.
[SMART.PSU]PCI-Systems Inc. intelligent power supplies integrate a microcontroller (MCU) for a fully programmable and flexible solution. Intelligent power conversion allows configuration and reconfiguration for different applications. With intelligent power conversion, the power supply becomes a platform solution for Vita 46.11 system management based systems. The power supply can easily be reprogrammed to support different operating limits and control inputs.
• Parallel operating with multiple power supplies, all rails
• Load sharing and balancing
• Digital On/Off control for low standby power
• Input / Output Voltage rail setting /adjustment
• Spread Spectrum Clocking of power supply stages
• Power supply sequencing and hot-swap control
• Power supply history logging and fault management
• Monitoring all input/output voltages, currents and power
• Current fold back control
• Automatic temperature drift compensation for all outputs
• Total-Elapsed-Time Recorder
• Efficiency calculations at any time
• Communication via SMB/I2C (PMB)for Vita 46.11 system management
• Collects data from temperature sensors for over temperature protection
• Precision compensation of all output voltages using integrated 5ppm voltage reference
Custom versions are available.
PCI-SYSTEMS Inc. develops and manufactures COTS and CUSTOM intelligent VPX Systems, Power supply, CPU and peripheral boards as well as advanced mechanical design solutions in the US and Europe for many platforms that provide precision control of robotic and automated equipment in the semiconductor, medical and industrial equipment markets as well as for ruggedized embedded OEM applications in airborne and defense applications.
Please enquire to: email@example.com
Source: PCI Systems Inc.