Mercury Systems to Feature Open Architecture Electronics for Next-Generation EW Capabilities at the AOC International Symposium and Convention
CHELMSFORD, Mass. - November 17, 2015 - Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), announced it will be showcasing solutions that address the growing demand for sophisticated EW solutions in Booth #229 during the 52nd Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention. The event will be held December 1-3, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis and DC Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
During the event, themed, “Synchronizing EW and Cyber to Achieve Spectrum Dominance,” Mercury will feature:
• 6U RF Module – a wideband RF down converter, agile LO synthesizer and a wideband RF up converter and features very low microsecond tuning speeds
• RFM-1802RF Wideband Tuner with DDS – a wideband tuner featuring low phase noise, extremely fast tuning speed and direct digitization synthesis
• Integrated Multifunction Modules and Integrated Microwave Assemblies –custom designed solutions that include a wide array of our RF and Microwave components
• Digital RF Memory – featuring the latest in high-speed and low-latency digital and RF technology
• DCM-V6-XMC Module – a wideband module implements a flexible FPGA-based architecture and the latest in ADC and DAC solutions for demanding signal requirements
• Ensemble LDS3506 Processing Module – a high-performance module that features Intel’s Xeon D-series processor coupled with Xilinx’s powerful Utrascale FPGA in a 3U package
For more information on Mercury Systems, visit www.mrcy.com or contact Mercury at (866) 627-6951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercury Systems – Innovation That Matters™
Mercury Systems (NASDAQ:MRCY) is the better alternative for affordable, commercially developed, open sensor processing systems and services. These capabilities make us the first commercially based defense electronics company built to meet rapidly evolving next generation defense challenges. Mercury Systems has worked on over 300 programs, including Aegis, Patriot, SEWIP, Gorgon Stare and Predator/Reaper. We are based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts with additional advanced manufacturing and other key facilities across the USA. To learn more, visit www.mrcy.com.
# # #
Robert McGrail, Director of Corporate Communications
Mercury Systems, Inc.
+1 978-967-1366 / email@example.com
Mercury Systems and Innovation That Matters are trademarks of Mercury Systems, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Source: Mercury Systems