XMC High Speed PCIe M.2 SSD Storage
Elmas Model 9301 and 9302 are VITA 42.3 XMC adapter cards enabling multi-terabyte storage in 3U and 6U Eurocard systems while consuming zero chassis slots. Supporting up to three M.2 SSD sites, these mezzanine cards easily mount on your single board computer or carrier card to add valuable direct attached storage capacity to your system. Mezzanine storage cards allow easy and cost-effective system upgrades to keep pace with ever increasing storage demands while preserving your investment in the single board host card. Each M.2 site supports one lane of PCIe Gen 2 connectivity at 5 Gb/s per lane when a Gen 2 or 3 capable M.2 PCIe card is used. An onboard Gen2 PCI Express (PCIe) switch connects one 4-lane upstream PCIe port to three 1-lane downstream ports.
Products are supplied as complete, tested and integrated assemblies including pre-installed M.2 drives at all currently available drive capacities. The M.2 sites support standard and widely used 80mm x 22mm M.2 drives. Inquire about an optional hardware kit for mounting 30, 42 and 60 mm length drives.
- PCIe Gen 2 x4 host connectivity for blazingly fast data rates
- On board PCIe switch
- One Gen 2 x4 upstream lane
- Three Gen 2 x1 lanes, one per site
- Inquire about extended temperature ranges
- High capacity storage with zero slot usage
- Allows easy system upgrades for added storage capacity
- Accepts all M.2 drives for optimal performance choices