VPX57-31 – 400 Watt (270Vdc input) DC/DC Converter, 3U VPX
NAI’s VPX57-31 is the industry's first 400-Watt DC/DC Converter that accepts a +270Vdc input and plugs directly into a standard 3U VPX chassis with a VITA 62 1.0" power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX57-31 switching power supply is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts +270 VDC input voltage and provides six outputs (per VITA 62) at up to 400 Watts.
The VPX57-31 can be used either as a single-stage module or a back-end module in a multiple power supply configuration.
With its intelligent design, the VPX57-31 also has the flexibility to address special needs and meets the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged 3U VPX power applications
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts +270 VDC input
- Provides six outputs and I/O at 400 Watts
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- User Programmable
- I 2C Communication
- Discrete Signaling
- Current share
- Environmentals per Mil-Std-810G and VITA 47
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Operates at full load through the entire -40°C to +85°C temperature range
North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
Phone: (631) 567-1100