D-TA's RFvision-1(mini) system takes spectrum monitoring & wideband RF signal recording & playback to a whole new level. A compact and high-performance software radio transceiver (DTA-3290L) and a powerful notebook computer (DTA-500) with 2 TB SSD data storage can scan the RF spectrum from 20 MHz to 6 GHz and collect 40 MHz wide spectrum from anywhere in the world for analysis or for RF playback for scenario generation.
- 20 MHz to 6 GHz frequency coverage (expandable from 1 MHz to 6 GHz)
- Independently tuned RF receive & RF transmit with up to 40 MHz BW
- 8 dB noise figure, 93 dB gain control, 16-bit data converters & 80 dB SFDR
- DDC programmable BW selection to 2.5, 5, 10, 20 or 40 MHz
- SigInspector™ 1 (Standard) software for convenient command, control & failsafe operation
- Real-time recording of 40 MHz BW signal (I & Q data) for over 2 hours in the DTA-500 notebook computer
- Access of recorded data files by MATLAB or other popular signal analysis software