Scalable, Avionics Connectivity… Compact Rugged Avionics Interface Computer
DDC’s Rugged Compact Avionics Interface Computer (AIC-RC), the latest connectivity solution in a series of optimized, scalable, rugged systems for the defense market, delivers best-in-class avionics computing in a small, deployable, rugged enclosure. The AIC-RC features an Intel Atom processor to host a wide range of expansion options, enabling seamless connectivity with Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429/717, CANbus, Video, WiFi, GPS, Power Control, Motor Control and Motion Feedback.
- Embedded Intel® Atom processor
- Provides low power computing performance, programming, and flexibility
- Enables the AIC-RC to serve high density protocol bridging and application needs
- Qualified for rugged air and ground environments
- Expandable: mPCIe and I/O expansion modules to support a wide range of I/Os
- Custom front panel connector configurations to support unique deployed I/O requirements
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served industry as a trusted resource for more than 50 years… providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.ddc-web.com.