Rugged 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Ideal for Small Form Factor Applications
EPS-12000-CM is a managed Layer 2+ Ethernet switch module offering twelve 10/100/1000Mbps copper twisted pair ports in the ultra-compact COM Express Mini form factor (84 x 55mm / 3.3 x2.2in). It is ideally suited for on-vehicle, military and other harsh environment applications where space is at a premium.
The switch is based on Diamond’s EPSM-10GX compact Ethernet switch module and uses a same-size carrier board to provide the power and magnetics circuitry to create a complete switch solution. This two-board design results in an ultra-compact size particularly suitable for UAVs and other unmanned vehicles.
- 12 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports with non-blocking wire-speed performance and layer 2+ management features
- RS-232 serial port for out-of-band management as well as web interface available on any port
- Wide 6-34VDC input power supply enables reliable operation with industrial power and vehicle power systems
- Latching I/O connectors on the internal electronics provide enhanced reliability over the RJ-45 connectors used in commercial Ethernet switches
- All firmware is provided enabling immediate operation without development effort
The EPS-12000-CM is central to the new SabreNet 12000 Ethernet switch system. This compact, rugged Ethernet switch is designed for IP67 and MIL-STD-810 compliance, has an optional MIL grade power supply with MIL-STD-461, 704, and 1275 compatibility and D38999 series III connectors.
SabreNet 12000 is one of the SabreNet series of rugged switch systems that include the 24-port SabreNet 24000 and the SabreNet 24G2X with 24 copper ports and 2 10G Fiber ports. For more small form factor, managed, Layer 2+ Ethernet switch solutions, check out Diamond’s Epsilon family of switches.
Diamond Systems Corp.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086