RES3000 Compact, Rugged Ethernet Switches
The RES3000 family sets new standards in size, weight, power and cost for rugged, fully managed Ethernet switches. With options for Gigabit and 10Gigabit ports, it features extensive network protocol support, security, management and customization capabilities. Abaco’s OpenWare™ switch management provides compliance with the VICTORY initiative and is highly customizable.
- Fully Managed Layer 2/3 switching and routing
- Up to 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet and 4 ports of 10GigE. (RES3120: 12 1000BaseT ports, RES3240: 24 1000BaseT ports, RES3244: 24 1000BaseT plus four (4) 10GBASE-SR/LR fiber ports).
- Optimized SWaP-C: leveraging the latest in Ethernet system on chip technology reduces component count, power consumption and overall product dimensions (RES3120: 148mm W x 86mm H x 131mm L, RES3240/3244: 244mm W x 86mm H x 131mm L)
- OpenWare™ advanced management & advanced protocol suite. Unique to Abaco Ethernet Switches, OpenWare™ is flexible and extensible. Maintained and supported by the Abaco Network Center of Excellence, it allows for customization to meet specific customer requirements.
- Advanced network and user security features, including many of the industry-leading GNU/Linux security approaches.
- Fully-rugged: MIL-STD-810F standards for operation in harsh environments
- Precision time protocol (1588)
- Modular hardware/software design provides flexibility, customization options and future-proofing
- VICTORY switch compliant
- Designed for long program lifecycle deployment and offered with Abaco’s Lifecycle Management services to protect customer investment.
12090 Memorial Parkway SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35803
Find your representative