Custom Power Supplies
Whether on land, sea or in the air, DDC Electronics have been at the forefront of military power supply design for decades. Our products are incorporated into mission critical systems on platforms across the globe. We bring this pedigree to other harsh environments, including the latest civil aerospace programs, sea floor monitoring equipment, and downhole oil and gas applications. Standard configurable product is available for 28/270V DC military vehicle and wild frequency civil aerospace applications, giving customers a fast track to system integration testing. Where an application specific requirement is needed, we offer full custom design, validation and qualification support.
- Over 30 years of experience designing power conversion products for airborne applications
- MIL-STD-704 / MIL-STD-461 / MIL-STD-810 / DO-160
- High reliability power conversion equipment for surface ships, submarines & sea bed equipment
- MIL-STD-1399 / STANAG 1008 / MIL-STD-461
- State of the art power conversion solutions for military ground equipment, command centers & remote operations
- MIL-STD-1275 / DEF STAN 59-411 / MIL-STD-810
DDC Electronics, a division of Data Device Corporation (DDC), has been at the forefront in the design and manufacture of Low Voltage and High Voltage Switch Mode Custom Power Supplies for over 50 years. Our products are used in harsh environment applications across a wide range of equipment - our key customers operate in the Defense, Civil Aerospace and Transport markets. For more information, visit: www.xcelpower.com.