Reduce Costs & Risk with COTS 270VDC/150A, 12-Ch.
Solid-State Power Controller!
Off-the-shelf, MIL-STD-704F compliant multi-channel 270VDC/150A Solid-State Power Controller (SSPC) enables smart power management – programmability, load shedding, a 25x greater MTBF, system health diagnostic & prognostic data and an up to 7x power density improvement – in a compact and rugged form factor, while providing significant time to market advantages, by eliminating the costs and risks associated with a custom developed solution.
- High Reliability
- An over 25x improvement in MTBF increases mission safety & longevity
- Greater System Protection
- Continuous load monitoring enables automated maintenance
- More Efficiency
- Smart power management reduces burden on crew, while an up to 7x reduction in weight & volume, provides greater fuel efficiency and space for additional systems and equipment
- Cost & Time Savings
- DDC’s high TRL and configurable COTS SSPC solutions minimize development and integration efforts and risk
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, space, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., North Hills Signal Processing Corp., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.ddc-web.com.