Preconfigured Fire Control and Targeting Systems
NAI’s application-ready, high-performance Fire Control & Targeting (FCT) systems can be applied to applications where a multitude of sensor and command interfaces, pitch, roll and yaw inputs need to be maintained to ensure steady on-target aim and control. Other critical applications include targeting "line-of-sight" communications, radar, and laser guidance.
The FCT Series is comprised of preconfigured systems or subsystems with field-proven backplane technology and intelligent high-density I/O and communications modules. The application-ready fire control and targeting units feature an adaptive design approach and rugged dependability with a drive and feedback response system that includes the 6-channel digital-to-synchro drive. FCT hardware seamlessly integrates with manufacturer’s software algorithms to simplify and accelerate deployment. NAI’s FCT systems are deployed on numerous air, land and sea rugged vehicles worldwide, meeting dynamic program requirements in less time - with No NRE.
Software support includes Wind River® VxWorks® 6.9. All I/O and communication libraries are available.
- NXP PowerPC Quad QorIQ® P2041 @ 1.25 GHz with 2x 10/100/1000Base-T
- 6 Ch. digital-to-synchro drive. Channel pairs programmable for 2-speed operation
- 12 Ch. synchro-to-digital measurement for direct “tell-back” angle measurement and position confirmation
- 8 RS232/422/485 async serial communications ports
- 16 Ch. +/-10V A/D measurement
- 24 Ch. programmable discrete I/O; sink, source or push/ pull I/O
- Dual channel/Dual redundant MIL-STD-1553
- 8 Ch. RTD Measurement
- 2 Ch. AC Reference
- <15 lbs. (typical)
- Wind River®VxWorks® OS support
- Drive & response feedback system
- 28 VDC input
- MIL-STD-1275D & MIL-STD-704A with 50ms holdup
- MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temp: -40°C to +71°C conduction cooled
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- COSA™ architecture
- Reduced SWaP
Eliminate man-months of integration with a preconfigured, field-proven 3U 5-Slot Fire Control & Targeting System from NAI.
North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
Phone: (631) 567-1100