New! XA-RX for Wireless & Wide-band Communications, MIMO, & RADAR
- Eight 125 MSPS, 16-bit ADC channels
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA
- 89 dB SFDR, 72 dBFS SNR A/Ds
- DIO on P16 (differential pairs)
- 4 lane PCI Express 2.0 interface supports continuous data streaming at 1600 MB/s
- Multiple modules may be clocked and trigggered externally to allow perfect synchronization of arbitrarily large capture meshes
Versatility -- The XMC form-factor provides customers with flexible deployment options to meet myriad packaging, power and weight constraints. Equally important, pricing is extremely competitive with aggressive, tiered discounts available for OEM customers.
Utilize the XA-RX within any PCI Express desktop, industrial PC or PXIe chassis via available adapters or natively installed within a unique range of diminutive, embedded PC products. Download datasheets & pricing here.
The integration and ease-of-use of XMC standard modules make them an ideal choice for introducing cutting-edge I/O without the increased investment and risk required to include such new technology in larger, fully custom products. Their small size and rugged form-factor make them ideal for a variety of applications. Learn more about the XMC Module Family on this 3 min video here.