NAI’s 79G5 PCIe multifunction I/O and communications board supports high channel density and combined multifunction I/O requirement systems
Configured with up to three NAI intelligent I/O and communications function modules, the single-slot, half-size 79G5 PCIe multifunction I/O and communications board is ideally suited for high-channel density and combined multifunction I/O requirement systems. The 79G5 is an off-the-shelf solution that accelerates deployment of digital and analog I/O, position control and measurement/simulation and communication interface applications.
Adaptable ArchitectureNAI's Custom-On-Standard-Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 40 intelligent I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the processor from additional data management overhead.
Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 79G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.Field-proven PCIe board from NAI eliminates man-months of integration.
- Supports up to 3 independent, intelligent function modules
- Front panel high density rugged Micro-D I/O receptacle connector
- Independent internal x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT) supported I/O modules
- PCIe 2.0 (x1), (up to 5 GT/s)
- Single slot, full height, half-size PCIe; 4.2" (107 mm) H x 6.6" (175 mm) L (env.)
- Low power dissipation (< 3.5 W (typ.) for motherboard) plus module power
- Maintenance/Console interface includes: 1x Gig-E, 1x RS-232 and 1x USB (pending):
- Dedicated Mini-HDMI Type-C receptacle
- COSA® architecture
North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
Phone: (631) 567-1100