Model 5973-312 FlexorSet 4-Ch. 250 MHz A/D, 2-Ch. 800 MHz D/A, Virtex-7 FPGA – 3U VPX Board
- Four 250 MHz, 16-bit A/Ds & Two 800 MHz, 16-bit D/As
- GateXpress® supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration
- Optical Backplane or Cable Interface
- Integrated 3U VPX or PCIe solution with Virtex-7 FPGA
- Ruggedized versions for harsh military environments available
These Model 5973-312 combines the high performance of the Virtex-7 and optical interconnects with the flexibility of the multichannel FMC data converter, creating a complete powerful radar and software radio sub-system.The Model 5973-312 3U VPX FlexorSet features a high pin-count VITA 57.1 FMC site, 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM, PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 and 3) interface up to x8, optional user-configurable gigabit serial I/O and optional LVDS connections to the FPGA for custom I/O. It delivers new levels of I/O performance by incorporating the emerging VITA 66.4 standard for half size MT optical interconnect, providing 12 optical duplex lanes to the backplane. With the installation of a serial protocol, the VITA-66.4 interface enables gigabit backplane communications between boards independent of the PCIe interface.