LCR Embedded’s Family of Affordable Enclosures
LCR Embedded Systems has introduced a family of affordable customizable rugged, industrial, NEBS enclosures available in VME/VPX or CompactPCI and which provide our telecom, datacom, and military customers with an open-standards ecosystem for application solutions development.
These enclosures are available in 2U, 3U, 4U, and 6U sizes, and processor options include Intel Core i5/i7 quad core processors, as well as drive bays for slim DVDs and either one or two removable 2.5” SATA drives depending on the enclosure size.
- 3/4/8 horizontally mounted 6U slots for 2U/3U/4U enclosures
- 3/4/8 rear slots for RTM boards
- Other configurations available
- 2-21 slots for 6U enclosure
- VME/VPX/CompactPCI or customizable backplanes
- (2) 300W power supplies (CompactPCI) for 2U/3U/4U enclosures, single 600W or dual redundant 300W
- 85-264 VAC input power (optional DC input), 5/3.3/±12 V output power for 6U enclosure
- Left-to-right push configuration, 3/3/6 4500rpm, 67CFM fans for 2U/3U/4U enclosures
- Bottom-to-top convection, forced air, (4) Front 171 CFM fans for 6U enclosures
- 2U/3U/4U enclosures weigh less than 30lb, Aluminum frame, removable mounting flanges, hinged door with smoked viewing window
- 6U enclosure weighs 35lb, MIL-DTL-5541, Type II, Class 3 finish, provisions for C-874 slides
Join the growing number of customers and programs that use LCR's integrated systems for in-the-field mission-critical computing. To learn more about LCR Embedded Systems, go to www.lcrembeddedsystems.com, contact us by phone (800) 747-5972, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.