Integrated Board-Level Bundles – Years in the Making!
Elma's AppliPaks (Application Development Pack) are fully integrated embedded computing solutions combining a leading single board computer based on open architectures (VME, VPX, cPCI, etc.) with your choice of state of the art storage and/or I/O mezzanine cards, operating systems and device drivers. Staying on schedule is more important now than ever and so is equipment reliability. For over 25 years, Elma’s AppliPaks have served in critical defense applications where failure is not an option. AppliPaks enable fast and economical tech refresh and equipment upgrade with low MTTR by allowing I/O mezzanine replacement while retaining the CPU host as needed. AppliPaks range in complexity from off-the-shelf systems with simple operating system and device driver load to fully ruggedized assemblies with custom OS and driver integration.
- A leading edge Intel or Freescale Single Board Computer from our wide range of partner products
- Mezzanine based I/O options; storage, serial, audio, video, Ethernet, and FPGA I/O
- VxWorks, Linux or Windows OS, and drivers with kernel configuration, optional tools and boot file
- Rear transition module (RTM)
- Extended temperature ranges, and conformal coating when required
- Assembly level testing, support and life cycle management
- Lower support and procurement costs - each assembly is sold and supported under one model number with Elma as your single point of contact
- Cost containment and risk mitigation - take the guess work out of system design time and costs and rely on Elma for all integration work and scheduling
- Fully tested prior to shipment and ready for installation
- Concentrate your efforts on your core business
For a more complete view of our line of products visit our website at www.elma.com