High Accuracy Sensor Measurement
DDC's motion feedback input and output PCIe Test & Measurement boards (SB-3623 & SB-3625) offer programmable flexibility and high accuracy resolution with high independent channel density, providing a convenient method for production and prototype testing and simulation of angle measurement systems. The boards feature a user-friendly Windows® Graphical User Interface (GUI) and a comprehensive Synchro/Resolver LabVIEW® support package to support a wide range of applications and test requirements.
- Convert & simulate analog Synchro/Resolver angles, with 16 bit digital data resolution
- High independent channel density & reference inputs
- High accuracy resolution
- Input PCIe: Accuracy to 1 arc minute
- Output PCIe: Instrument grade accuracy of 30 arc seconds
- Programmable flexibility
- Programmable resolution, bandwidth & two-speed mode
- Turnkey GUI to control all board functions
- Output PCIe: On-board reference oscillator with wide frequency & voltage range
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.ddc-web.com.