Flexible Avionics I/O XMC…
Configured to Your Exact Specifications
DDC's Multi-Protocol XMC boards offer users the flexibility to select the exact channel count and protocol mix matched to their needs.
Avionics applications often have varying channel and protocol I/O requirements. In most cases, unless designers wish to incur the expense and time needed to acquire a custom board, they will be limited to set channel configurations offered by the industry and will likely be required to order more channels than they need. Rather than force this "one-size-fits-all" approach, DDC's XMC board enables a designer's unique avionics I/O needs to be satisfied with this cost-optimized, off-the-shelf networking solution.
- Cost Optimized...Order Exactly the I/O You Need, up to:
- (8) Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Ch.
- (20) Programmable Tx/Rx ARINC 429 Ch.
- (2) Programmable Tx/Rx ARINC 717 Ch.
- (8) RS-232/422/485 Serial I/O Ch.
- (2) ARINC 825 (CANbus 2.0) Ch.
- (16) Avionics Discrete (+28 V) I/O Ch.
- The DDC Advantage
- Top Quality & Delivery Awards from the Leading Aerospace & Defense Manufacturers
- Best in Industry Technical Support through Global Team of Field Application Engineers
- For more than 50 Years, DDC's Innovations have Served an Integral Role in the Advancement of the Aerospace & Defense Industry
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served industry as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.ddc-web.com.